Allow me interrupt your triweekly viewing with an announcement that I was nominated for a Liebster award from a fellow beauty blogger, Amy Bobeda from Behind The Scenes Beauty. Thank you for this nomination!
What is THE Liebster Award?
It’s for bloggers to discover and acknowledge other up and coming bloggers! But most importantly it’s for readers to find great new reading material too!
And mostly, awards make people feel freaking awesome. Right?
Here are the 5 simple rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge into your post.
- Answer the 10 questions you were given when you were nominated.
- Come up with 10 questions you would like to ask of your nominees.
- Nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, by commenting on one of their blog posts with a link to your Liebster Award post, and a short message about nominating them.
Okay here are some of the questions that Amy gave me:
- What’s one thing you’d like to tell your 10 year old self?
I would tell my 10 year old self that things will get better. Don’t try to be something you are not just to impress people. Find people who bring out the best in you and vice versa. And treasure the people in your past. No matter how little they affected it, they are still part of contributing to that on-going masterpiece that is your life.
2. What inspires your blogging?
I think seeing people putting their experiences into words or paper is what inspires me to do the same. Because its not all the time we get to look back or fully remember how we cherished a certain moment in our past and blogging can be a great way to savour or help us remember that time of pure joy and content.
3. If you had a time machine, where and when would you go?
I would love to be brought to the time of the 1910’s. I am a HUGE Downton Abbey fan.
4. What are your blogging dreams?
So I kind of just stumbled on this idea of blogging last May. I don’t expect anything to come easily. I know how hard it is to get yourself out there. I hope that one day, I can make this a part time job because I plan on being a licensed architect and doing my masteral as well. But I have a feeling that blogging will always be my outlet for when I am stressed or just to loosen up my head space.
5. Who is your favorite artist and why?
When it comes to artist as in painting, it would be Pable Picasso and Paul Klee. Both have similar ideas but such vast content that you could really see their development as a painter. I got to truly embrace and understand their journey in a museum in Lucerne, Switzerland that was called the Rosengart Museum.
As for music artists, Beyonce and KAASI. My Spotify playlist is 1111.
6. What are your hobbies?
As of this moment, I really enjoy watching Youtube videos and reading short articles. I know I may sound like such a granny but I do love going to the beach and obsessing over great sunsets.
7. Whats on your daily reading list?
I usually read up on my favorite blogs on Bloglovin! It an easy way to keep track of all the latest products and fashion. The stand out bloggers that I follow religiously would have to be Viviannadoesmakeup.com, Temptalia.com, Songofstyle.com, graciefrancesca.com, lilypebbles.co.uk, esteelalonde.com and thebeautylookbook.com to name a few.
8. Favorite Film/TV show.
I haven’t watched a lot of films recently but a classic favorite would be The Holiday or The Host. For TV show… Downton Abbey, Reign and Two Broke Girls.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Oh my god… This is so difficult to answer. Its impossible for me to just pick one so I will be picking two! I would live in Copenhagen, Denmark or Berlin, Germany. Both cities I have yet to step foot on but I feel like I have already visited. Do you have that feeling too? Both cities have the vibe I like and want to live in. They are walkable, artisty and so so vibrant, in both people and structures. I crave to live in cities when I can just bike around to see my friends or to grab lunch. I think it would be perfect!
10. What’s for breakfast?
I had dry bowl of nutty Muesli. Such excitement!
WHO AM I NOMINATING FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD?
OKAY LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINEES, ITS YOUR TURN TO PASS ON THE AWARD!
- Describe yourself?
- What did you want to be when you were a child?
- Are you happy?
- What inspires you to do to the things you love?
- If you were to choose to live another person’s life for a week, whose would it be?
- Favorite TV show and why?
- What is your style?
- What do you see yourself doing int he future?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What do you wish for the world?