- Find a mirror, look at yourself and smile.
Remind yourself that “I am beautiful, I am worthy and I am enough.”
2. Reorganize, clean out all your things that are miscellaneous to your life at hand.
I am sure you have some junk lying around your place that you totally don’t need! Don’t be too sentimental over material things and maybe give them to someone who needs them more.
3. Adopt a morning routine that’ll make you start off your day on a high note.
I usually catch upon my Instagram and Snapchat feeds for a few minutes, change into my gym clothes, check that I have everything needed for my workout then I head out! This isn’t much of a routine, but I usually wake up extra early to workout so the real routine starts after the gym!
4. Do things that you’re passionate about.
Find your niche interest, build a great idea and share it with passionate people.
5. Socialize more.
This is something I wish I did more in college. Get out of your bedroom, your projects can wait. Go have some brunch!
6. Make to do lists for the day to complete tasks more efficiently.
Doing this would really help me organize my thoughts and at the end of the day, did I feel accomplished! Seeing all the tasks I have ticked that day!
7. Watch an uplifting TEDtalk.
8. Take breaks of fresh air through out the day.
Sitting in a desk all day can be quite stressful even if you aren’t putting yourself in any physical activity because your brain is doing all the work! Get out of that chair, grab a coffee and get some fresh air.
9. Make someone feel good. Compliment them and mean it.
Get to know and be aware of the people around you. Make someone smile for a change.
10. Forgive yourself.
Forgive yourself for lacking in self love. Forgive yourself for failing at tasks or making mistakes. Forgive yourself for undervaluing your worth and forgetting how incredible of a person you are.
11. At the end of most days(significant days), write down what you are thankful for.
Remember what you have and how lucky you are to have it. No many people live with a luxury of a loving family and amazing friends, or worse, a home. Stay grateful.
**All photos and video were taken with a Sony A6000**